Powered by Blogger.

Welcome!

>> Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Hi and welcome to my newest blog about my adventures in figuring out how to live a clean life - free of toxins and chemicals and unnecessary additives.  I have many things stewing about in my head - hopefully I will write coherently, if not concisely.  In the meantime, feel free to poke about.  I love comments and suggestions and advice!  And if you have or know about a blog or website about this topic or a product you would like to recommend, please leave a link in a comment for me to check out.  Thanks!

2 comments:

Carolyn Prescott March 27, 2012 at 3:22 PM  

Yay, glad to see you have your new blog up and running! Have you checked out MotherEarthNews.com? Terrific and informative website.

The Spicy Chickadee March 27, 2012 at 6:06 PM  

No I haven't, but I am gonna now! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP