Powered by Blogger.

FYI

>> Saturday, March 31, 2012

I added a link on the left under Clean Body for Shabby Bath.  They make clean natural bath and body products.  I have used their solid lotion in Japanese Cherry Blossom and love it.  A friend gave it to me when I was in the hospital trying to save our triplets and I've used it sparingly since, trying to make it last as long as possible.  But now that I know I can get more, I'm indulging!  It's a wonderful product and I particularly like it because it keeps my legs smooth and soft and hydrated for days after shaving, and the scent is light and delicately sweet.  I will definitely keep using them for my solid lotion needs.

I googled some of the stuff I got at Whole Foods and Amazon has better prices for Aura Cacia essential oils, Annie's snack products, and Giovanni hair care products.  I'll be getting those online from now on.

So far I'm really, really happy with the performance of my clean purchases.  I'll be doing reviews of each in the coming days.  

1 comments:

Sunny Barnum March 31, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

Hey Katie,
Here's the best deal I found for Aura Cacia
essential oils :)

http://www.vitacost.com/Referee?wlsrc=rsReferral&ReferralCode=60132916

If you use my link to sign up you can get a $10 coupon right away! I'll FB you.

Over Christmas I wanted to make bath salt with lots of different oil that's how I found this site :) I've always loved Amazon but Vitacost has cheaper price.

Happy Shopping!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP